Saturday, May 19, 2007

Greasing the slide

In a matter of days, it seems, it went from the dead of winter to the heat of summer -- mom took us to the playground the other day and the slide just wasn't doing for me. No worries, with a bit of hard work, I was able to fix it up good as new!

8 comments:

the man said...

sounds like you posted Isaac's entry on Ethan's page by accident my man.. oh and your post about your heart... way over my head.

#15 said...

hey the man, you're right about having switched up blog entries -- there, all fixed now. and i was trying to write in general terms for the heart post!!

the man said...

whew... I saw you changed it and glad you made mention of it, or people would've thought I was loco man... well, more loco than they already think...
yeah the heart. Not sure what's wrong with you, could you dumb it down a notch?

the man said...

oh yeah.. do we belive in haircuts these days? Talk about the mop top...

andrew said...

I sure miss sand at the playground! Is there something in the US against having sand? Why do they always have to use woodchips??

Is it just the light or is Ethan's hair really getting dark?

Annette Bailey said...

They don't use sand because so many kids were getting worms from the nastiness that grows so happily when other kids pee or poo in it.. I've wondered why there are so many sand playgrounds here. Maybe they use a special, disease repellant sand here. That's what I hope anyway.

Annette Bailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette Bailey said...

And yes, we believe it injures the soul to cut the hair without the blessing of the forest sprites. But we're doing all we can, we've been dancing naked around the tree every night this week and we're still waiting for the 'all clear.'