Somewhat surprisingly, it turns out I, of all the children, show the most interest in playing with Baby James. Lilly likes to play with him like she would play with a doll, and Isaac doesn't show much interest. I enjoy interacting with him -- even if that means putting on funny goggles to make him laugh. So far, it hasn't worked very well -- I must say I look forward to the day he can interact back a little bit better than he does now!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Playing with Baby
Somewhat surprisingly, it turns out I, of all the children, show the most interest in playing with Baby James. Lilly likes to play with him like she would play with a doll, and Isaac doesn't show much interest. I enjoy interacting with him -- even if that means putting on funny goggles to make him laugh. So far, it hasn't worked very well -- I must say I look forward to the day he can interact back a little bit better than he does now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment