Can no one see the resemblance but me? I mean, how was I supposed to know the big Wagon Wheel wouldn't taste as good without first trying to take a bite out of it?
i see the resemblance! ...well sorta. however, the big wagon wheel (or whatever that is... seriously, what is that?) doesn't even have chocolate around it, that should've beeen the first clue... better luck next time!
Well, mom was a bit mad at me for eating it because it's one of her nice big cork hot pads. Personally, I don't think the lecture was necessary -- cork doesn't taste anything like chocolate, and I guarantee you I won't be trying that again!
4 comments:
i see the resemblance! ...well sorta. however, the big wagon wheel (or whatever that is... seriously, what is that?) doesn't even have chocolate around it, that should've beeen the first clue... better luck next time!
Well, mom was a bit mad at me for eating it because it's one of her nice big cork hot pads. Personally, I don't think the lecture was necessary -- cork doesn't taste anything like chocolate, and I guarantee you I won't be trying that again!
Did he really try and eat the corkpad thinking it was a Wagon Wheel? What a kid! Bigger is (almost) always better!
yeah, he really tried, although we didn't find out until afterwards, so who knows what he was really thinking?
Post a Comment