Saturday, October 07, 2006

Computer Whiz

When we visited Uncle Andrew and Auntie Liew a few months ago, Uncle Andrew let me play computer games on his laptop. At the time, I didn't exactly know what I was doing, but I have since mastered the use of the mouse, and enjoy playing games on sesamestreetworkshop.org or thomasandfriends.com or bobthebuilder.com. I even know how to get to the sites myself using the browser bookmarks! I don't get to play as much as I would like to, but it's fun when I do (and educational, of course!). One of my favorite games involves buying lemonade from Elmo's friend Zoe, and I have to count out either 5 pennies or one nickel to pay for the lemonade. I'm quite good at it!

Virtual lemonade is all fine and well, but when mom lets me have a drink of real lemonade afterwards, it always tastes so much better!

No comments: