Sunday, July 08, 2007

Random Videos Over the Past Two Months

You know, usually I'm pretty shy around strangers, but when dad's GPR resident friends came over one evening for dinner, I got to stay up a bit later than Isaac and Lilly, so I amused myself by building a stage and mounted a silent puppet show for all the adults. The whole thing was my idea from conception to execution. Dad and mom were so impressed!

]

Just before our trip to Jasper, I'd really gotten into the whole superhero thing -- Isaac and I were constantly whizzing around the house, either pretending to be Superman or Spiderman. Pretending to be Spiderman sure gives you lots of excuses to climb and jump off furniture -- despite mom and dad's efforts! Not even the dirt and rocks in Maligne Canyon, Jasper deterred me, and I Spiderman'ed my way up and down that canyon with aplomb.



Well, you already know what else happened on that trip -- the broken leg. But after a week or so, like the good Spiderman I am, I found alternative ways of getting around -- first scooting around on my butt, then hopping around on my one good leg, which is the stage I was at when I visited the zoo in Calgary. I'm pretty good, eh? Stairs, rails, concrete... no obstacle is too challenging for SpiderEthan!

2 comments:

nana and atom said...

you should get your dad to fix your pictures that aren't showing up...

nana and atom said...

or maybe it's just this computer i'm using... seems to be a problem on many blogs i'm looking at.