This is a pretty gruesome sight, I'll admit, but I really wanted to post a picture of the snowman we built a couple of weeks ago. Of course, while dad was getting the camera ready to snap the shot, I decided the snowman didn't need his head anymore and knocked it off with a stick (oops). Oh well -- it was melting anyhow.
We've been doing workbooks each night before going to bed -- learning shapes and numbers and colors and letters. I've caught on to the numbers the quickest, and even figured out how to add on my own! I'm so excited, I want to make sure everyone else knows how, too!
1 comment:
well aren't you just one smart cookie... although you did think the cork board was a cookie not too long ago... but in any case, looks like you're taking after your old man in taking all the smart genes as the oldest child. Use those genes wisely, not everyone is blessed with a whole lot of them! Happy 5th Birthday!!!
Post a Comment