So, it took a few days, but finally I got my birthday cake today -- I mean, the previous celebratory "birthday milkshakes" were fine as a temporary measure, but I wanted a Lofty cake! When I told dad this, he initially shook his head and told me he wasn't sure he knew how to make a Lofty cake, to which I responded, "Uncle Andrew knows how." (Editor's Note: Dad later found out that Uncle Andrew really doesn't know how -- it was Auntie Liew who made the 3D Gordon the Train cake last year, after all!) Inspired by Auntie Liew's efforts (darn her for raising the bar so high!), here's what Dad came up with -- I helped to decorate it!

Blowing out the birthday candles:
The best part of the celebration was the Lofty and Dizzy presents I got -- just what I've wanted ever since last summer! Of course, seconds after opening the presents, they became communal toys... notice Isaac's long reach!
1 comment:
That is an awesome blue cake! I wish I knew who your train friends were though...guess you have to be a mom to know those things, eh?
Post a Comment