Wow, is my mom cool or what? Who would've thought you could make a train out of baking products? But there you have it -- three nights ago mom presented us with a gingerbread train (which Isaac and I promptly named Thomas -- big surprise there!) and we got to decorate it with an assortment of yummy candies -- ju-jubes, mint lifesavers, twizzlers, Mike and Ikes, candy canes, chocolates... not to mention the icing itself being rather nice!
And I don't want to hear about how we're not wearing tops -- it's not our fault mom and dad don't trust us to keep our shirts clean and muss-free.
4 comments:
Wow, what a gorgeous train! Annie, very creative! This is mom writing from Michelle's lap top.
This IS Michelle! That is one FINE Thomas train! I am thoroughly impressed! Nice job, I think you win first prize in the gingerbread house decorating contest this year....
yes i agree, that is the coolest gingerbread creation i've seen! great decorating job to the kids too!
Cool trains, but more importantly, nice six packs. Too bad your daddy couldn't pull that kind of bod out...
(this is Jason by the way)
Post a Comment