Saturday, November 25, 2006

Santa is Coming Soon!

Well, of course he is, and I know so because everyone at school has been talking about it lately! I've been talking about how I hope Santa brings me Superman or dinosaurs. If I have to choose (which I probably will), I'm going with dinosaurs. We were at a birthday party the other night and Isaac and I gave the birthday boy dinosaur Megablocks -- I was probably more excited than he was about the present and hope I get something just like it for Christmas.

Unlike previous years, we bought an artificial tree this year -- it's so big it fills up nearly half of our living room! Mom and dad are glad they won't have to worry about it drying out and catching on fire, or forever vacuuming up the needles that fall off. We got to hang the ornaments on it this morning and did a mighty fine job, if you ask me, particularly on that bottom left side, don't you think?

6 comments:

the man said...

nice shirt annie... were you having an 80's party? hahaahaha!

#15 said...

hey uncle-i've-never-met-because-he-never-bothered-to-make-it-down-to-north-carolina-like-he-said-he-would, that's my grandpappy's old baseball shirt you're making fun of!
-ethan

the man said...

that's like a gross factual error mr. journalist. I have met Ethan, in fact I was there a couple hours after he was born! I have not met Lily. So there Ethan's "bad fact" father..

the man said...

speaking of GFE's... I meant Lilly.. not Lily.

#15 said...

you missed the point unknown uncle, but i stand corrected -- i guess i meant "never-met-in-my-recollection," since every time i've met you (birth, 4th of July in 2003, your wedding) i've been too young to remember anything
-ethan

andrew said...

All hail the reign of the MFU (me)!!! :)