Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Two-Wheeler

A week or so ago, I learned how to ride a bike! And I hardly needed any help at all -- just a "here you go, Ethan -- try to ride without training wheels" and I was off to the races! Dad remembers learning how to ride a bike much the same way, although he was much older when he started (seven, in his case -- I figured it out when I was six!). Just kinda hopped on and off he went. Well, mom and dad have since bought a bigger bike for me, and you'd think I was born knowing how to ride with the way I can weave in and out and around objects with all the ease in the world! Mom even lets me ride to school (accompanying me with James in the stroller) -- I can't wait until she gets her own bike and we can ride together!

5 comments:

the man said...

great job ethan! my favorite part was when he went into the dark garage, and then the iris came back up and he was on the pavement in between the cars. classic father son moments

Wongs D & MV said...

Nice job, Ethan!

nana and atom said...

whoo hoo! that was fantastic! i'm very impressed. when did you guys get a second car?

andrew said...

Woo! Go Ethan!

Michelle said...

That was SO awesome! I am seriously so impressed! I think he showed us all up in biking without training wheels at a young age...right?